SEARCH TIPS FOR WOMEN'S SOCCER ID CAMPS:
1. Click on the name of the university at the women's soccer ID camp you'd like to attend. This will link you directly to the ID camp information on either the school's website or a custom camp website, including dates, contact, and registration information.
2. If your college of choice says "check link", please check the website periodically. We strive to keep the listings up-to-date, but a soccer ID camp may be added to a university's website before we can update it here.
3. If a university has a web page dedicated to its sports camps, the link will take you there. If there's no website dedicated to its sports camps, then the link will take you to the women's soccer home page. There, you can look for camps by clicking headers such as, "Additional Links" or "More".
4. Please make sure to follow your schools of choice on their social media pages. Sometimes a college will announce a soccer ID or prospect camp via Twitter or Facebook and not post it onto their website.
5. If you still don't see a women's soccer ID camp listed for your college of choice, do it the old-fashioned way and call the athletic office! Ask for the office of women's soccer. You might even get lucky and have the head coach answer the phone. The coach can speak with you if you call him/her but, remember, if you leave a phone message he/she cannot call you back (unless you are a junior or senior in high school).